Thursday, July 30, 2009

It takes so long to write a letter



School.
10:30
Dear Haywood.
Well suppose I have to write to you so you won't be comming up about Sat. again to see why I don't write. you won't have to make that excuse again old dear. Ha! Ha! Hope you don't believe just every thing I say. In fact I know you don't.
Not so many bad dreams last night. Hot dog __P____ puppy etc. etc.
Oh. ask Murry if he lost a nickle last night and if he did he doesn't need to plan on getting it back. for it's not very often I find nickles laying on chairs.
I 'spect" your raving about wish she'd write something Well I just wish you would write and tell me what to write about.
Gee! but I sure was sleepy this morning got up about 5:30. And sure felt rotten too. Suppose you just hopped around. Hope you had a real nice time at the falls. ___ Don't treat Mabel rough. Well it is about noon now so will ring off. Only takes me about 2 1/2, 3, 3 1/2 hrs. to write you. I do get to write a word or two every half hr. or so.
Tell the folks hello.
Love
Sue

No comments: