Thursday, July 16, 2009

Susie to Haywood



Burg.
Thurs. night
Dear Haywood
Well as I promised I would write to-night I might just as well start now as any-time, while I am waiting for Abe to help me milk.
Dear little Floyd Johnson and Dad have just left for the city. He thought he would stay here while Dad went to town until the last minute when Margaret told him Earl was comming over. Then he rushed away with Dad and left me heart-broken and dissapointed of course. Ha!Ha!
Doubt if you can read this for imagine me trying to write on the porch with Marg, Abe, Charles, Dot, Doris and the rest yelling who your writing to? Bet I know etc. Guessing every one from My Uncle to Harding.
I have milked, Earl has been here and it is time I were in bed 9 'o A regular chicken at going to roost Eh! Ha! Ha. Well, must quit this foolishness. But even now I can't think. I've sat here half an hr. trying to think of something else to write about.
I Guess Doug has been down to see you by this time.
How did you like your first day of school. I sure dread Mon. if any day.
Well about my birthday I think if you get my watch fixed and what I've had I shouldn't ask for any thing else.
I suppose this has taken about enough of your time trying to read so I will ring off. Hoping to hear from you real soon
Love
Sue
(over)
This is Friday morn. They are going to thrash here today and Marg and I can't go to Kelso. Boo!Hoo!
This morn. Floyd ask me if I ever went to dances. oh I said ever wonce in a while. Well he said if you ever want to go to Toledo or Gohle just tell me Oh hit me. surprised. I'll say. Of course I'd let him know.

No comments: