Thursday, July 30, 2009

Dog-napping thwarted



Burg.
Dear Haywood = Deer.
Just got home from school and thought I would write you a line or two, as I had promised Sun. night and before.
Am as weak as a cat for just had a big fight with Abe. He was calling me names so I tryed beating up on him And that is about all the good it did me too. for he got up and ran and begin as bad as before. Anyway I'm not going to let any of the kids get the best of me if I can help it. Before they've always got away with every thing.
How is Doug?
Well this is after supper and milking is finished.
You will have to read between the lines for Margaret feels real "snoppy" etc tonight so I've already found out. So I see you will have to read between the lines etc this time.
I think I am going to stay in town a couple or three days the last of the week. With a women just for company at nights and go to school of course. She said some thing about it to Dad, I sure am afraid I won't know how to act.
We are going to have a foot ball game here with Chihalis Friday and I be it will sure be some game to. And also our debating team will debate against Kalama team at K_______ Friday night and I'm going too. Muriel and I have made up our minds to go on the train and be as independent as we can. Ted her brother said we could go with him but he seems to have it all maped out for mo. and we don't agree.
Dad just weighed one of our turkeys and they weigh about 16 lbs. Gee! the strangest thing happened this evening. Sport was down by the barn when some young fellow came into the yard, left his car at fork of road and came as far as water trough and called Sport, turned around and walked down the road as fast as he could with the dog following. The kids ran down and got him. the fellow beat it in a car. Thought maybe he was trying to kid-nap him.
Those two girls that were over to our place Sun. gave me more complements for you (etc.)'
Well will close for this time.
As ever
Sue

No comments: