Thursday, July 16, 2009

Susie to Haywood



Burg.
Dearest Haywood
Recieved your letter of the 14th this evening and will answer you although I have sent you three letters already today.
Haywood, what makes you say such thing? as: "As you will do in the future." meaning go with Lysons.
You ask me in every letter if I love you. Of course I do or I wouldn't have promised as I did. What a lot of fun one would have with one they did not care for.
Well dear must ring off for now as the light bum and I can hardly see.
Kisses
Dad is making sausage tonight, and cross as a bear so I beat it off to bed. Please excuse the scrib, etc.
Dad said he wasn't going to give us any of the turkey money. I could just bawl every time I think of it. "There's my coat. Such is life. Eh"?
They are going to have the turkey shoot Sunday. Dad gave Margaret the job of selling cider. She's as mad as a wet hen.
Encrease in the family this evening a baby calf. "Not so bad."
Well it is about 8 'o and I am real sleepy.
"Already?" So must ring off
Love and kisses
Sue

No comments: