Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Susie to Haywood


Burg.
Tues.
Dear Haywood
Have received both your letters and thought it about time I was answering
Have been going to school two days now like it fine All but Dad I asked if he wouldnt get me a sweater coat and my books this morn. And I thought he was going crazy cussed stamped walked the floor etc. he gave me a note to get my books but I have to pay him back. All I hear is berries. Why didnt you pick berries etc.
I went to Kelso Sat. got a blouse and some underwear. Marg got a couple of gingham dresses. Eva got my dress finished just the next day after you left It is real cute Have gotten all kinds of T. L.'s etc
About my watch you can bring it down when you come. I didn't like it anyway. I would have reather had a little long one.
Fat Robert's Dad died the other day and I have to go to the funeral to-morrow gee! you don't know how I hate it
My Aunt and a couple girls are down from Seattle and Aunt Sadie and Ida will be here in the morn so you see we are real busy.
Mr. Johnson is still here. Oh! yes. he started in with this old stuff. But I think he has givin up.
Well must close suppose you will be down about the middle of next month. Ans. real soon
As ever
Sue.

No comments: