Wednesday, July 29, 2009

letter just for fun



Castle Rock
Mon.
Dear Haywood.
Well. suppose I write you letter just for fun, why I haven't heard form you for a coon's age. Excuse this scrib. Prof give us all, a mental test I guess he called it, this morning and of all the craziest questions, Is a sheep carnivious? etc. or flesh eating. Oh! yes. Gee I thought you would be down yester-day. I was awfully lonesome, Stated home all day Now wasn't I good. Dad let E Sievers have his truck Friday and a bunch of teachers and kids went to the Toutle to the ball game. We beat them both boys and girls. Haha riping time, got home about 2 more or less and froze stiff. Well must ring off or it is noon
Love
Sue
will write this eve.
(over)Prof has decided to keep us in a little longer on account of our behavior so guess i will get to write a few more words. What are you going to do, stay up there orcomming down to work fo rDoug?That was sure some letter I got Sat.. Gee I was sore then, put all was O.K. when I saw you had taken time to write a few worods on the inside of the envelope and addressed it.
Love_

No comments: