Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Susie writes of bad weather




12:30 Sun
Dearest Haywood
Well will write - few a few lines while Mrs. Ott is up town -left me to do the ironing and its done
Gee! but this sure is rotten weather (Not?) Snowed a little this morning Havn't heard from you since Wed. for I havn't been home sence Thurs. night. been such rotten weather. the kids couldn't bring my mail over But perhaps I have a letter from you. here's hoping. Please excuse this scrib. as I am in an awfully hurry.
I am sure in a lone-some place, No one but Mrs. Ott and Grandma, who is sick in bed. But Mrs O is such an old cut up it helps some. Nothing to do. I sure miss the kids fighing for one thing.
This is sure a rotten day for turkey shoot. Margaret phoned and said Doug was home and said you said Hello. etc
Well dear. Grandma is calling, so ByeBye Will write again this evening.
Love Sue

No comments: