Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Writing letters between classes








Burg.
Dear Haywood,
Will try and write you a few lines before second period or Gen. Sci. I wrote Al a letter but was so excited then have forgotten what I said. I suppose you have seen Doug by this time. Abe and Margaret said they saw him when they took him away Sun. morn.
I suppose you are still waiting for me to answer your questions.
I was crying the other night some thing was said to hurt my feelings. I can take most anything as a joke form some people then others I can not. I just hate every one here in school. Of course there is a bunch that I am with. They couldn't be nicer. But then there's the bunch that catch every new girl and then I hear things.
Dad has been raising the dickens again the last week. Ma's been taking her own part as she should have done long before this. Dad wanted to bring Doug over home and Ma said said it was no place for a sick man. the kids there making all sorts of noise. He was bound and sure Doug was comming over She said it would have been all right if we had anything fixed for sick people. So Dad had him sent to the lodging house. We havn't heard the last of it 'Naturly'.
Momma wanted to know if you could loan five until she sells the turkeys in about two weeks. I've got to have something to work on here.
Well must close
As ever
Sue
What did you do Sun. You should have been down. We kids made cidar.

No comments: